Balance Beauty and Makeup Artistry specialise in weddings. We will help you to prepare for your special day by guiding you in your skin preparation to achieve a beautiful complexion. The perfect brow begins with personalised attention to the desired shape. Please contact our friendly Therapists to discuss your pre-wedding preparations.
What Townsville's premier bridal Makeup Artists offers you...
- Be pampered like a princess on your special day with a professional, qualified and certified Makeup Artist
- Receive the most updated trends and techniques for your bridal makeup.
- Each bridal look we create is unique and individually designed
- We can create a wide range of wedding makeup looks from the modern day bride to traditional. From natural and soft princess to a sexy, sultry siren
- Feel secure in knowing the makeup artist that meets you at your bridal trail will meet you on your wedding day to recreate your unique look
- Regardless of how many is in the bridal party we can arrange the perfect time schedule to have you ready on time
- Be spoilt on your wedding day, in the comfort of your home or hotel. We will travel all over Townsville and surrounding areas.
- We only use professional products, brands and equipment
- We carry products suitable for sensitive skin
- We design packages individually as we find every wedding is unique
- Your flawless and exquisite bridal makeup will take 45 minutes per person
- A makeup rehearsal is recommended to prefect your wedding day style
- Luxurious, longer, thicker lashes can be achieved by adding a few extra lashes to emphasise your natural eye
Secure your Makeup Artist for the big day...
To secure your wedding day make up booking, we require a deposit $100. Be sure to book early to avoid disappointment. This ensures that your makeup artist/s are booked for you and only you as we only spoil one bride and her girls per-wedding. Book here or call us on 07)47725733
Tips for bride-to-be...
- 1. How Far In Advance Should I Book My Wedding Make Up?read more
If your wedding is on a Saturday in peak season (March - October) you will need to book at least 6- 9 months in advance. Balance Beauty + Makeup Artistry only books one wedding per makeup artist per day, as we want to make sure we can spoil you and your bridal party.
- 2. How Much Time Should I Allow For My Bridal Makeup?read more
Depending on the type of makeup chosen, your wedding day make up will take between 45mins to 1 hour per person. For the bride we allocate an hour to ensure you look picture perfect. Attendees take 45 minutes. It is helpful if you all are getting ready in the same location.
- 3. Now That I Have Booked Balance Beauty + Makeup Artistry, What's Next?read more
It is important to have a makeup trial, so you know exactly how you will look on your special day. Wedding trials are usually done 6 weeks before the wedding. It is at this time your skin is a similar shade to what it will be on the wedding day. For your pre wedding makeup trial: Look for as many ideas of what you like and what you don't. Would you like to look natural, fresh, glamorous, exotic or sexy? Consider the looks of the famous: Audrey Hepburn, Beyonce, Katherine Heigl, Heidi Klum or Cate Blanchett. Please do your homework; the more our professional makeup artist knows about you and your wedding, the easier it will be to create your look.
- 4. What Beauty Items Make A Bride More Irresistible?read more
Bat those lashes girl!!! Gone are the days of tacky and often unreliable fake eyelash strips, which have paved the way for these stunning individual eyelash extensions that are applied directly to your lashes - ensuring longer, thicker and more natural looking lashes, that can last for up to a month. They are perfect for the bride who wants focus on eyes and have her look carry throughout the honeymoon. Alternatively, if the eyelashes extensions are not for you - a few temporary individual lashes can be applied to your eye's outer corner (they will last the duration of the day).
- 5. When Should I Have Waxing Done Before My Wedding?read more
All waxing should be done 24 hours before the special day. Facial Waxing should be done at least 48 hours before the day. It is important to start looking after the shape of your brows with the help of a professional brow stylist. You should start working towards the perfect shape six months before your wedding day.
- 6. Are There Any Must Have Products I Should Carry With Me?read more
It is a good idea to carry the lipstick/lip gloss used in your makeup so you can touch up. Just think of all that kissing!! Another must-have item is blotting papers to control shine.
- 7. What Should I Do To Prepare My Skin Before The Wedding?read more
The better you skin looks the less foundation you need to wear. It is important to start looking after your skin at least six months out from your wedding date. Start using a professional range of skincare products at home as well as, have monthly facials leading up to the wedding.